Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What's Next?

As I finished my very last class and presentation in last night's class, I was so totally geeked out that I am OFFICIALLY done with school and homework FOREVER. Yikes!

But now what do I do? Oh wait, there are a list of things I shall now accomplish!
  1. Finish Fated To Love You, then start a new K-Drama. 
  2. Find a job in my related field of interest (in the next 3-6 months or less)
  3. Start paying off those student loans (Nooooo.....)
  4. Get HITCHED. (It's been 10 years. How much longer should we wait?)
  5. Start a family. (I feel like I'm on the late wagon compared to my peers who've already started this chapter of their lives.)
Though I am done with school, my learning will still continue each and every day. I plan to learn more about my own culture and traditions. I want to capture more of who I am inside and out. Lastly, I just want to L I V E free and loud!


No comments:

Post a Comment